Golden Cockerel is a well-established and successful Queensland company with processing plant and head office located at Mt Cotton. We currently have an opportunity for a Maintenance Planner to join our team.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for planning and scheduling of all maintenance activities for onsite plant and equipment. You will ensure effective allocation of maintenance resources to minimise downtime and achieve KPI’s.
- Full time position
- Mt Cotton Location
- Monday to Friday
Duties will include:
- Ensuring effective and timely planning and scheduling of all maintenance activities.
- Managing and maintaining the MEX CMMS system for maintenance activities.
- Develop effective maintenance strategies for all plant and equipment
- Ensuring effective allocation of labour resources – employees and contractors
- Ordering and control of spare parts and consumables
- Involvement in analysis activities aimed at improving reliability and reducing maintenance and operations costs
You will require;
- Minimum of mechanical or electrical trade certificate
- Experience in a similar role within a manufacturing or a food processing plant
- Experience in maintenance planning and the use of MEX or other CMMS.
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills - ability to be able to identify lead indicators and act prior any system failures.
- A strong commitment to compliance of Food Safety and OHS requirements.
- Good leadership skills with supervisory experience an advantage
- Knowledge of CAD is an advantage
- You need to have a good work ethic and be available to work on weekends and some public holidays as required