- 3 Month Contract
- Mt Cotton Location
- Monday to Friday
Golden Cockerel is a well established and successful poultry processing company with its head office and processing plant located at Mt Cotton.
This role focuses on providing support to a broad range of software systems with a particular focus on the main ERP system. The role will maintain master data and database integrity to ensure data quality and standards are adhered to. Inclusive in this role is the requirement to develop ad hoc reports and provide development capabilities where required. After hours support will be required as will the need to be able to provide 1st and 2nd level service desk support.
Duties Will include:-
- Assists in the maintenance of Master Data and ensures data quality adheres to data standards.
- Undertakes unit testing as part of software upgrades.
- Maintains database integrity and controls access permissions and privileges.
- Develops, manages and tests back-up and recovery plans in conjunction with the Systems Administrator.
- Carry out database capacity planning and reports on capacity utilisation.
- Undertakes patching and upgrading of databases where required.
- Undertakes development of reports and dashboards where required.
- Develops functionality in Python where required.
- Develops forms and reports for Sharepoint intranet where required.
- Provides desktop support where required
- Provides after hours support where required
- Provide first and second level support where required.
To be successful applicant will have:-
- Able diagnose hardware, network issues to level 1, knowledge of VMWare. C#
- 3-4 years’ experience.
- Strong communication skills and problem solving
If this seems like the role for you please apply by following the links below. While we appreciate your application please note that only applicants who are successful in securing an interview will be contacted