- FMCG Environment – fresh daily product
- Dynamic and fast paced full time role
- Reliability, experience and attention to detail a must!
Golden Cockerel is a well-established and successful Queensland company with its head office and processing plant located at Mt Cotton. We have an opportunity for an experienced electrician to join our small maintenance team in a permanent position. This role reports directly to the Maintenance Manager and is an integral part of the production team.
This position requires a motivated, focussed individual who can work autonomously and in a team to ensure pre-operational checks and factory start-ups are completed without interruption to process.
You will also be responsible for ensuring maximum equipment reliability through completion of assigned preventative and corrective maintenance activities while providing support to fellow electrical team members in the understanding and resolving of technical issues.
Additionally you will ensure minimum downtime of all plant electrical and control systems, through prompt response and resolution of equipment breakdowns.
- Start time 14:05 Finish time 22:05 Monday to Friday
- Experience in a high volume FMCG manufacturing environment – knowledge of poultry processing an advantage
- Exceptional organisation skills with a very keen eye for detail, you will be able to identify trends, errors and be proactive in addressing solutions to repetitive or developing problems
- Knowledge and experience with industrial electrical and control systems
- Strong fault finding skills
- Experience with PLC, HMI/SCADA, VSD, Power Distribution and Instrumentation
- Experience or willingness to learn industrial refrigeration
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to a teamwork environment
- Be flexible with work hours and availability for callouts on a rostered basis
- Sound knowledge of OH&S regulations, responsibilities and work safe practices
- Sound understanding of QMS concepts and processes - GMP & HACCP
- High proficiency of computer skills desired - particularly Excel, exposure to MEX CMMS an advantage
- Current LVR/CPR
- Current Electrical Licence (QLD Electrical Fitter/Mechanic) is a mandatory requirement
This is an ideal opportunity for an electrical tradesperson to advance their knowledge and skills in process automation, packing equipment break down and servicing.
If you would like to apply please use the link below.